1. Upload the theme
Instaling the theme from Wordpress Dashboard
- Download the theme from themeforest, extract the ZIP file contents to a folder on your local computer.
- Log into your WordPress and go to Appearance -> Themes
- Now click on the Install themes, than click on Upload.
- Click on Browse and select the Mono.zip file.
- Click the Install Now button to install the theme.
- Upload 'Mono.zip' to your WordPress themes directory. This is usually found in 'wp-content/themes/'
- Extract the files. This can usually be done through the file manager in your cPanel. If you have no idea what this is or you don't have cPanel access, you will need to extract the files on your hard drive and upload all the files instead of the zip package via FTP.
2. Activate the theme
Go to Appearance -> ###strong